Clifton Food Range Immersion Circulator
For consistent controlled cooking, Clifton water baths allow chefs to cook in a
precise temperature controlled environment, to produce consistently perfect
results. Ideal for sous vide and other low temperature cooking, these baths are
an indispensable piece of equipment for all leading chefs worldwide.
The design of Clifton Food Ranges 56 litre immersion circulator included the input from professional chefs that require portability or have limited kitchen space. This high quality immersion circulator can be fitted in seconds to a standard stainless or polycarbonate gastronomy tank or round, straight-sided circular pot with a diameter of 30 cm or more (minimum depth 15 cm) and maximum volume of approximately 56 litres. This covers most common stock pot sizes. When not in use, the immersion circulator can be easily stored away taking up little space.
- Actual temperature is clearly displayed to 0.1°C.
- Integrated timer can be set between 1 minute and 99 hours.
- Audio/visual notification at the end of the set period.
- The entire case is constructed from high quality stainless steel.
- The heater and stirrer mechanism are completely surrounded by a stainless steel cage which prevents pouches coming into contact with them.
- The stirring propeller is manufactured from stainless steel and therefore virtually unbreakable.
- The cage can be quickly removed to assist cleaning.
- If the water drops below the recommended minimum level or the unit is inadvertently switched on without being immersed in water, ‘FILL’ appears on the display as a visual alert and both heater and stirrer are immobilised.
- The clever clamping method eliminates the risk of the unit being inadvertently dropped into water.
- The circulator can be easily carried around using the sturdy trade mark ‘orange handle’.
- Display/resolution: Digital LED/0.1°C
- Temp. range: Ambient + 5°C – 95°C
- Temp. setting: Push button
- Stability: ± 0.05°C
- Display/resolution: Digital LED/1 minute increments
- Duration: 1 minute – 99 hours
- Cycle end: Audio/visual alert
- Electrical supply: 230 V
- Power consumption: 1.25 kW
- Visual ‘FILL’ message on low water level
- Vapour barrier protection
- 2 Year Warranty
- Stirrer case (HxWxD): 200 x 122 x 153 mm (includes handle)
- Guard (HxWxD): 148 x 122 x 132 mm
- Allow 90mm at rear of unit for mains cable/ventilation
- Stainless Steel Lid for gastronorm tanks in different sizes:
- 1/2 gastronorm – 8L
- 2/3 gastronorm – 14L
- 1/1 gastronorm – 28L
- 2/1 gastronorm – 56L
– 1/2: CFSSLID1/2
– 2/3: CFSSLID2/3
– 1/1: CFSSLID1/1
– 2/1: CFSSLID2/1
Warranty & Service
- Cedar Hospitality
- Chef's Hat Australia
- Sous Vide Chef
- Bunzl Melbourne
- Industry Kitchens
- Caterworx Hospitality
- The Red Spoon Co.
- QCC Sydney
- The A C & R Company Group
- Cater Shop
- Bunzl Sydney
- Bunzl Newcastle
- Bunzl Canberra
- Bunzl Ballina
- Alice Hospitality Supplies
- Tasmanian Hotel - Hobart
- Tasmanian Hotel – Devonport
- Tasmanian Hotel – Launceston
- Medhurst Kitchen Equipment
- Bunzl Hobart
- Stanlee WA
- KBR - South West Perth
- KBR - Perth
- Bunzl Perth
- Bunzl Perth Shop
- Vacpac Engineering
- Bunzl Brisbane
- Bunzl Tweed Heads
- Bunzl Mackay
- Bunzl Cairns
- Bunzl Townsville
- Bunzl Darwin
- Bunzl Adelaide
- Bunzl Catering SA
- Reward Hospitality Perth
- Reward Hospitality Adelaide
- Reward Hospitality Geelong
- Reward Hospitality Camperdown
- Reward Hospitality Cairns
- Reward Hospitality Townsville
- Reward Hospitality Mackay
- Reward Hospitality Airlie Beach
- Reward Hospitality Darwin
Please complete this form and one of our friendly team will contact you.