Henkelman Boxer 52
The Henkelman Boxer 52 is a modern tabletop model with a full range of vacuum and MAP packaging options. It has user-friendly digital program and maintenance functions, allowing easy use of the full product. Items sealed in a vacuum bag will have a longer shelf life, optimal hygiene and no contamination of the product. The sealer hermetically seals the bags, preventing any bacteria entering, the loss of moisture and mold growth. The value of the product is sure to be prolonged when vacuum-sealed with the Henkelman Boxer 52.
Professional vacuum packaging for a very attractive price.
The Boxer 52 is the perfect machine for efficient cooking concepts like Sous-Vide and Cook & Chill.
Professional product presentation and improved product quality (product maturing in packaging, no loss of aroma) combined with increased turnover due to longer shelf life (more variation and spread in product range) make the Boxer 52 ideal for retail trade – restaurants – catering – supermarkets (meat, poultry, fish, cheese, vegetables etc.)
Optimal packaging contributes to food safety and HACCP standards.
- Table model
- Stainless steel housing
- Stainless steel deep-drawn vacuum chamber for optimal hygiene
- Transparent lid
- Easily removable wireless sealing bars in vacuum chamber
- Two seal bars for increased package production
- Insert plates for adjusting vacuum chamber height
- Vacuum – Optimal final vacuum 99.80% (2 Mbar)
- Soft-air – Controlled ventilation for protection of product and packaging
- Trennseal – 1 x 3.5 mm convex sealing wire + 1 x 1.1 mm round cutting wire / One time setting (cut off remaining flap)
- Insertable plate for packaging liquid products
- Connection for external vacuuming food containers
- Service kit for standard maintenance
- Special control options for specific applications
- Special machine adaptations for specific products and/or production environments
- Double Seal – 2 x 3.5 mm convex sealing wire for optimal moisture elimination (double protection)
- 1-2 Trennseal – 1 x 3.5 mm convex sealing wire + 1 x 1.1 mm round cutting wire / Independent time setting (shrink bags)
- Wide Seal – 1 x 8.0 mm flat sealing wire
- Gas-flush – Injecting food-gas for product protection and longer shelf life
- Pump Capacity: 021 m3/h
- Machine Cycle: 15-35 sec.
- Voltage: 230V-1-50Hz
- Power: 0.75 – 1.0 kW
WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS
- Dimensions – Internal chamber (HxWxD): 185 x 520 x 410 mm
- Dimensions – External unit (HxWxD): 440 x 700 x 530 mm
- Seal Bar Length: 2 x 410mm
- Unit weight: 81 kg
Product code – FT2008
Warranty & Service
- Industry Kitchens
- Vacpac Engineering
- Sous Vide Australia Consulting