Henkelman Marlin 52
The Henkelman Marlin 52 is a modern floor model with proven packaging achievements. It has user-friendly digital program and maintenance functions, allowing easy use of the full product. Items sealed in a vacuum bag will have a longer shelf life, optimal hygiene and no contamination of the product. The sealer hermetically seals the bags, preventing any bacteria entering, the loss of moisture and mold growth. The value of the product is sure to be prolonged when vacuum-sealed with the Henkelman Marlin 52.
Professional vacuum packaging for a very attractive price.
The Marlin series of vacuum sealers are ideal for restaurants, catering businesses, and small production companies. The Marlin 52 is one of the most widely sold floor models, with an optimal capacity for an attractive price.
- Floor model
- Full Stainless steel construction
- Full Stainless steel deep-drawn vacuum chamber for optimal hygiene
- Transparent lid
- Easily removable wireless sealing bars in vacuum chamber
- Dual seal bars for double packing capacity
- Insert plates for adjusting vacuum chamber height
- Vacuum Optimal final vacuum 99.98% (0.2 Mbar)
- Soft-air Controlled ventilation for protection of product and packaging
- Insertable plate for packaging liquid products
- Service kit for standard maintenance
- Gas-flush injecting food-gas for product protection and longer shelf life
- Compact label printer (Zebra Technologies)
- Optional Advanced Control System panel:
Intuitive interface which is easy to program and understandable
thanks to its fully animated functions.
Full color 4,7 inch LCD screen. Standard in 5 languages.
Real time/date displayed. Oil cleaning program.
Service data storage. Liquid Control and M.A.P. available
Standard sensor control. Special integrated functions such as sequential
vacuum, red meat and external vacuum are easily activated.
Easy and fast programming on a computer (up to 100 labels and 20 programs),
which can easily be transferred on the machine via USB.
Three access levels with different user rights.
Dealer- owner- and operator. Settings can be saved and protected
ensuring consistent and reliable results every cycle.
Guaranteed traceability and controllability with 5 operator access codes.
(Automatic storage of: active operator, packed product,
amount of cycles, settings, time and date).
- Machine cycle: 15-40 sec.
- Voltage: 400V, 3-50Hz
- Power: 2.4 – 3.5 kW
- Pump Capacity: 63 m3/h
WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS
- Dimensions – Internal chamber (HxWxD): 200 x 500 x 520 mm
- Dimensions – External unit (HxWxD): 1030 x 700 x 690 mm
- Dimensions – Packages unit (HxWxD): 1350 x 780 x 80 mm
- Seal Bar Length: 520 mm
- Unit weight: 143 kg
- Packaged weight: 169 kg
Product code – FT2020
Warranty & Service
Please complete this form and one of our friendly team will contact you.
Warning: Use of undefined constant php - assumed 'php' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/sousvideaustralia.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/sousvide/single-product.php on line 134