Henkelman Polar 2-85
The Henkelman Polar 2-85 is a modern floor model with proven packaging achievements. It has user-friendly digital program and maintenance functions, allowing easy use of the full product. Items sealed in a vacuum bag will have a longer shelf life, optimal hygiene and no contamination of the product. The sealer hermetically seals the bags, preventing any bacteria entering, the loss of moisture and mold growth. The value of the product is sure to be prolonged when vacuum-sealed with the Henkelman Polar 2-85.
Fast and Robust Vacuum Packaging
The POLAR machines are characterised by a solid construction which guarantees an efficient and long life, with optimal packaging results. This model is best suited for high capacity vacuum sealing, such as the packaging of food products or catering for large events and venues. The Polar 2-85 has a swing-lid that allows quick, efficient and hygienic sealing of food, products, chemicals or components on a commercial scale.
- Single and double chamber floor models
- Stainless steel housing
- Stainless steel flat working plate
- Stainless steel lid
- Easily removable silicon holders for cleaning working plate
- Sealing mechanism mounted in lid
- Insertable plates for adjusting vacuum chamber height
- Vacuum Optimal final vacuum 99.99% (0.1 Mbar)
- Gas-flush injecting food-gas for product protection and longer shelf life
- Soft-air Controlled ventilation for protection of product and packaging
- Service kit for standard maintenance
- Optional Advanced Control System panel :
Intuitive interface which is easy to program and understandable thanks to its fully animated functions.
Full color 4,7 inch LCD screen. Standard in 5 languages. Real time/date displayed. Oil cleaning program. Service data storage. Liquid Control and M.A.P. available
Standard sensor control. Special integrated functions such as sequential vacuum, red meat and external vacuum are easily activated.
Easy and fast programming on a computer (up to 100 labels and 20 programs), which can easily be transferred on the machine via USB.
Three access levels with different user rights. Dealer- owner- and operator. Settings can be saved and protected ensuring consistent and reliable results every cycle.
Guaranteed traceability and controllability with 5 operator access codes. (Automatic storage of: active operator, packed product, amount of cycles, settings, time and date).
- Machine cycle: 10-30 sec.
- Voltage: 400V, 3-50Hz
- Power: 7.0 – 9.0 kW
- Pump Capacity: 300 m3/h
WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS
- Dimensions – Internal chamber (HxWxD): 255 x 840 x 830 mm
- Dimensions – External unit (HxWxD): 1180 x 1980 x 1230 mm
- Dimensions – Packaged unit (HxWxD): 1400 x 1370 x 2070 mm
- Seal Bar Length: 2x 840 mm
- Unit weight: 685 kg
- Packaged weight: 846 kg
Product code – FT2021
Warranty & Service