Henkelman Polar 52
The Henkelman Polar 52 is a modern floor model with proven packaging achievements. It has user-friendly digital program and maintenance functions, allowing easy use of the full product. Items sealed in a vacuum bag will have a longer shelf life, optimal hygiene and no contamination of the product. The sealer hermetically seals the bags, preventing any bacteria entering, the loss of moisture and mold growth. The value of the product is sure to be prolonged when vacuum-sealed with the Henkelman Polar 52.
Professional vacuum packaging for a very attractive price.
The POLAR machines are characterised by a solid construction which guarantees an efficient and long life, with optimal packaging results. This model is best suited for high capacity vacuum sealing, such as the packaging of food products or catering for restaurants and venues. Henkelman vacuum sealers are also used in the industry to packages electrical mechanical components, medical and chemical products, and consumer goods.
- Vacuum Optimal final vacuum 99.99% ( 0.1 Mbar)
- Gas-flush injecting food-gas for product protection and longer shelf life
- Soft-air Controlled ventilation for protection of product and packaging
- Twin seal bars for double packing capacity.
- Insertable plate for packaging liquid products
- Service kit for standard maintenance
- Compact label printer (Zebra Technologies)
- Optional Advanced Control System panel:
Intuitive interface which is easy to program and understandable
thanks to its fully animated functions.
Full color 4,7 inch LCD screen. Standard in 5 languages.
Real time/date displayed. Oil cleaning program.
Service data storage. Liquid Control and M.A.P. available
Standard sensor control. Special integrated functions such as sequential
vacuum, red meat and external vacuum are easily activated.
Easy and fast programming on a computer (up to 100 labels and 20 programs),
which can easily be transferred on the machine via USB.
Three access levels with different user rights.
Dealer- owner- and operator. Settings can be saved and protected
ensuring consistent and reliable results every cycle.
- Machine cycle: 15-40 sec.
- Voltage: 400V, 3-50Hz
- Power: 2.4 – 3.5 kW
- Pump Capacity: 63 m3/h
WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS
- Dimensions – Internal chamber (HxWxD): 200 x 500 x 520 mm
- Dimensions – External unit (HxWxD): 730 x 700 x 1100 mm
- Dimensions – Packaged unit (HxWxD): 1350 x 780 800 mm
- Seal Bar Length: 2 x 520 mm
- Unit weight: 183 kg
- Packed weight: 209 kg
Product code: FT2022
Warranty & Service