Integrated Unstirred Water Baths
Clifton built in water baths are designed to be installed into your kitchen work surface, freeing counter top space where it is at a premium in a busy kitchen. A choice of 8 litre and 28 litre tanks are available and can be installed as single or double units of either size.
Using the same high precision PID controller found on all Clifton Food Range® products, accuracy and repeatability are guaranteed. Actual temperature is clearly displayed to 0.1°C. Heaters and temperature sensors are concealed under the tank. If required, the integrated timer can be set between 1 minute and 99 hours. There is audio/visual notification at the end of the set period after which the bath still continues to operate at the set temperature. Current time and temperature settings are retained in memory even after ‘power off.’
The ‘space saving’ bath can be integrated into a new or existing kitchen establishment and easily assembled using the clear, concise instructions. The unit consists of an under-mounted heater on the tank and large bore, (38mm diameter) flip top drain fitted into each tank, for connection to standard waste outlet. Control panel is brushed stainless steel, with fixing holes and graphic overlay.
Controller and tank are pre-calibrated as a matched pair. The underside of the drop in tank is enclosed to prevent access to the wiring. When installing, access should be made available for maintenance by a qualified electrical personnel. To assist installation, all electrical and temperature probe connections are clearly marked and fitted with plugs and mating sockets.
Temperature can be easily and rapidly set with the push button, wipe clean control panel mounted on the front of the work surface.
If the water in the tank drops below the recommended minimum level or the unit is inadvertently switched on without being filled with water, ‘FILL’ appears on the display as a visual alert and gives run dry protection.
Each bath is supplied with a stainless steel lid(s) which has an easy grab insulated handle. Constructed from high quality stainless steel. The bath is also supplied with a removable stainless steel perforated shelf which provides effective distribution of heat uniformly throughout the bath by convection.
The following configurations are available:
- Single 8 litre tank with Single Control (CFSINGLE008)
- Single 28 litre tank with Single Control (CFSINGLE028)
- Double 8 litre tanks with Double Control (CFDOUBLE008)
- Double 28 litre tanks with Double Control (CFDOUBLE028)
PERFORMANCE & FEATURES
- Single tank controls, Brushed stainless steel
- Fixing holes and graphic overlay
- Safety: Visual ‘FILL’ message on low water level, run-dry protection
- Display/resolution: Digital LED/0.1°C
- Temp. range: Ambient + 5°C – 95°C
- Temp. setting: Push button
- Stability/uniformity: ± 0.2°C/± 0.1°C
- Display/resolution: Digital LED/1 minute increments
- Duration: 1 minute – 99 hours
- Cycle end: Audio/visual alert
- Single control panel (HxW): 136 x 357 mm
- Double control panel (HxW): 136 x 460 mm
Integrated Unstirred Waterbaths Specifications
|Chamber Dimensions (mm)
|300w x 240d x 150h
|500w x 300d x 200h
Both chambers can be selected as a single bath or duobath. Both can be mix and matched to create various sized duobaths.
Please complete this form and one of our friendly team will contact you.