Unstirred Compact DuoBath 28L + 28L
For consistent controlled cooking, Clifton water baths allows chefs to cook in a precise temperature controlled environment, to produce consistently perfect results. Ideal for sous vide and other low temperature cooking, these baths are an indispensable piece of equipment for all leading chefs worldwide. The duobath™ range allows chefs to use each chamber simultaneously at two different temperatures.
Clifton Food Range® have expanded their range to include a double chamber 28 litre water bath. This large capacity bath is particularly suitable for bigger restaurants and those with a high level of sous vide items on the menu. The drain taps are located on the front panel making it easy to clean down after service. As with all Clifton duobaths™ each side can be operated at two different temperatures simultaneously and with two different liquids e.g. water in one side and oil in the other.
Using the same high precision controllers found on all other Clifton Food Range® products, accuracy and repeatability are guaranteed. Actual temperature is clearly displayed to 0.1°C.
If required, the integrated timer on each controller can be set between 1 minute and 99 hours. There is audio/visual notification at the end of the set period after which the bath still continues to operate at the set temperature.
Current time and temperature settings are retained in memory even after ‘power off.’
- Temperatures can be easily and rapidly set with the push button, wipe clean control panel. The entire case is constructed from high quality stainless steel. If the water drops below the recommended minimum level or the unit is inadvertently switched on without being filled with water, ‘FILL’ appears on the display as a visual alert and gives run dry protection.
- If desired it is possible to switch off one of the controllers to allow only one side of the duobath™ to be used.
- Side lifting handles make it easy to carry the bath around the kitchen and the product is supplied with two lids which have easy grab insulated handles. The bath is also supplied with two removable stainless steel perforated shelves which provide effective distribution of heat uniformly throughout the chamber by convection.
- Drain tap on each chamber.
- In common with all Clifton baths, the product is powered from a standard 13 amp wall socket.
- Supplied complete with drain tap, lids and removable shelves.
The stainless steel partitions allow the working area of the bath to be divided for portion control. They separate the food into different sections for easy identification when cooking. They can also separate products that have just been placed into the bath (and therefore not regenerated) from those ‘on hold’ ready to go.
Partition racks are available for this water bath in the following sizes:
- CFPAR130 – Mini Partition – 130mm
- CFPAR270 – Short Partition – 270mm
- CFPAR470 – Long Partition – 470mm
- Display/resolution: Digital LED/0.1°C
- Temp. range: Ambient + 5°C – 95°C
- Temp. setting: Push button
- Stability/uniformity: ± 0.2°C/± 0.1°C
- Display/resolution: Digital LED/1 minute increments
- Duration: 1 minute – 99 hours
- Cycle end: Audio/visual alert
- Electrical supply: 230 V
- Power consumption: 2.4 kW
- Visual ‘FILL’ message on low water level
- Run-dry protection
- Overall (HxWxD): 290 x 658 x 537 mm
- Individual chambers (HxWxD): 200 x 300 x 505 mm
- Allow 90mm at rear of unit for mains cable/ventilation
- Allow 130mm at front of unit for tap & hose
Product Code – CFDU02X28E
Warranty & Service
Please complete this form and one of our friendly team will contact you.
Warning: Use of undefined constant php - assumed 'php' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/sousvideaustralia.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/sousvide/single-product.php on line 134