Maintaining your Henkelman Vacuum machine
December 7, 2018
Henkelman vacuum machines provide the greatest advancements in packaging technology available. As a world class leader in vacuum packaging, Henkelman’s commitment to you their customer does not stop when you leave the showroom with your new machine.
The built in conditioning cycle in all henkelman bench top vacuum machines is designed to make sure that your vacuum machine gives you years of reliable service in the most demanding environments. This video will take you through what you as the customer can do to keep you Henkelman vacuum packaging machine in top condition.
Sous Vide Australia can assist you with Australia wide support for your Henkelman vacuum machine. Replacement Oil and consumables can be purchased here. You can also follow this schedule to make sure you get the very best from you Henkelman vacuum machine.
When packaging moisture-containing products, such as soups and sauces, it is important to closely monitor the vacuuming process. The moment bubbles are formed or the product starts to bubble, you should immediately proceed to the next step in the cycle. See Proceeding to the Next Step in the Cycle on page 19.
By letting products cool down sufficiently prior to starting the vacuuming process, a higher vacuum can be achieved.
When packaging moisture-containing products, it is important to run the pump cleaning program at least once a week. When moisture-containing products are vacuumed on a daily basis, it is recommended to run the pump cleaning program at the end of the day.
Henkelman offers a 3 year warranty on parts and 1 year on labor.
LIMITS AND EXCLUSIONS
This warranty does not apply to:
- Damage caused by the user
- Damage caused by spillages, corrosion or moisture
- Neglect, abuse or misuse, including but not limited to the failure to install or use the products for their normal purpose in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions for usage, failure to properly maintain the vacuum sealers in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, and the failure to use the products in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications
- Problems to the pump, such as corrosion or severe pollution and the consequences of it are never covered under warranty
- Normal wear and tear
- Combination with parts not manufactured or authorized by Henkelman
- Modifications or repairs conducted by persons or service centers not authorized by Henkelman
- Damage to any products where the model and/or serial number of has been altered, removed or made illegible
- Accidents or acts of god or any cause beyond the control of Henkelman